TRICHOLOGY – SCALP TREATMENT
What is Tricology?
Trichology is the science of the structure,function and disease of the human hair.
What does a trichologist do?
A qualified professional will have the knowledge and experience in diagnosing what is wrong with your hair and/or scalp and will then give expert advice on a varied range of hair-linked lifestyle issues that if not implemented could be preventing you from having a healthy head of hair. For example, problems with your nutrition intake could be pointed out as being a cause of hair loss. Poor weight management could be another issue
We are offering a face time consultation will patients in the hope that this will offer some support and advice/treatment for people suffering from all types of skin and hair loss diseases.
Arranging a face time or Skype consultation..
We ask that taking some pictures of the issue and sending them on a picture message perhaps on whats app would assist in diagnosis.
Just complete the online form and let us know when is a good time for you.
You can also book your SCALP CHECK mobile service or at MyPlace .
Please note consultations with microcamera are charged afrom £45 and last for about 40 minutes
Luana is a qualified treatment specialist, having completed a Master course in Trichology and using Nubea Essential Oils for many years now. This products are suitable for everyone, be it for a pamper o for treating serious issues of Hair loss and Dermatitis.
The benefits of the treatment are:
- Treats and prevents hair loss and other scalp issues
- Weekly treatments strengthen hair,it becomes stronger from the roots
- Alcohol and SLES free products
- Dermatologically tested and can be adapted for everyone with or without scalp problems
- Suitable for any age-group (from teenager to adults)
- TUINA massage included with the treatment. This is derived from traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that uses the principles of acupuncture with massage. It aims to improve the overall Qi throughout the body.